Bluetooth Earphones can actually give you freedom from the wires and hence they can make music more fun. In addition to this, Bluetooth Earphones can also help you in taking calls without having to hold a phone near you. If you are a misconception that Bluetooth Earphones cost a lot then let us clear this misconception and give you a reason to rejoice. The fact is that you can purchase Bluetooth Earphones for as low as Rs 500. If you do not believe us then you really need to check the top 10 best Bluetooth Earphones available in the market for you. Yes, we have listed all the top Bluetooth earphones available in Indian market. This will make the selection easy for you.
They are really affordable and some of these are really amazing. There is no compromise on safety, sound quality or the features. Moreover, these Bluetooth headphones are compatible with almost every phone. What else can you really ask for? Well go ahead and check out the list of top 10 best Bluetooth earphones available in India for less than RS 500. Start your 2020 with one of these headphones and make a style statement that can’t be ignored.
Best Buy Bluetooth Earphones Below 2000
Here is the list of best Bluetooth Earphones that are available for less than Rs 500. Check them out now and you can also check out the list of features listed along with each product. This will give you a fair idea of the details of the Bluetooth Earphones that you are purchasing.
1. Digitek Bluetooth Headphone
The first one on our list is from Digitek and this one comes with superior sound quality. The acoustics are well balanced and the bass is quite punchy. Talking about the design, the headphones have a metallic finish and they are not very heavy as well. These headphones are splash resistant which means that you can use them during the workout sessions as well.
Apart from these details, you can make use of the controls on these headphones and you since these headphones also have a mic, you can use it to take phone calls. The playback time for the music is around 3 hours, the talk time for the phone calls is 5 hours and the total charging time for these headphones is 1 hour. In terms of compatibility, you can use them all types of phones, laptops, tablets and TVs.
- Has an impedance level of 32 Ohms and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Comes with IPX4 certification which ensures that these headphones can be used during the workout
- Backup time of 4 to 5 hours.
- Comes with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Available in 7 different models
2. PTron BassFest in-Ear Wireless Headphones
Next on our list is a pair of headphones from Ptron. It is a reliable brand which manufactures these Bluetooth Headphones and they are certainly one of the best in the list. These headphones come with a mic and the battery is also long lasting. To give you a perspective, the headphones have a playtime of 4 hours and the talk time of 3.5 hours. You can get all this in just 1 hour of charge time. The buttons on these headphones offer complete control to the user.
At a time, you can connect 2 devices with these headphones and the switch is very seamless. The 10 mm drives ensure that these headphones from PTron perform up to the mark with High Bass and reliable sound quality. The headphones also have a unique earbud design which stops them from falling every now and then. The latest Bluetooth technology ensures a reliable connection without any static in the sound.
- Comes loaded with Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Has a music playtime of 4 hours and can be charged in just 1 hour
- Comes with 10 mm dynamic drive you’re the best in class sound quality.
- Comes with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- The battery capacity is 70 mAh and it can be connected to 2 devices at a time.
3. A Plus Magnet BT Combo Headphone Wireless Music Earphone
We also have Bluetooth Headphones which are very affordable. These are available in a pack of 3 so if you are looking for something in a combo pack then these are the right ones for you. The headphones have a nice sound quality with 10 mm dynamic drives and good specifications under the hood. These headphones also have an inbuilt mic along with volume control buttons. The overall range of these headphones is around 10 meters which are as per the standards of the Bluetooth.
In terms of compatibility, you would not face any issue as this can be connected with any android device. There is a warranty policy applicable here and the replacement can be taken in any part of India. Apart from the details mentioned here, you experience a reliable connection because of Bluetooth 4.0. The music, as well as the calls, are very clear.
- One of the most affordable headphones in the market as they are sold in a pack of 3.
- Comes loaded with Bluetooth 4.0 and has a good sound quality.
- The brand offers warranty replacement all over India.
- Has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The impedance level is of 32 Ohms
4. Marvik Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Next on our list are Bluetooth headphones from Marvik. They are also quite affordable when it comes to price and they are undisputed leaders in terms of features and quality. The first thing that you will notice with these headphones is the design of them which is really attractive. Along with the design, these headphones also offer a lot of versatility to you which means you can connect them to almost any device.
Talking about more details, these headphones have a sweat-proof design so that you can use them during the workout or during the jog. Another advantage of these headphones is the ear hook design which ensures that they stay in 1 place without falling off from the ears. The buttons on the headphones can be used for various things like taking a call, increasing volume and even changing the soundtrack.
- The brand offers a 1 year warranty on these headphones
- They come with volume control button and a play button which makes it easy to use.
- You can connect these to smartphones, tablets, laptops and even MP3 players
- Loaded with Bluetooth 4.1 technology and hence the sync time is less very low.
- Ergonomic ear hooks offer a good grip
5. Lizzie Magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
We also have headphones from Lizzie on our list and they are yet another Bluetooth headphones that are one of its kind. To begin with, they come with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. The design of these headphones is quite unique and because of the magnetic design, they do not tangle easily. You will also notice that these headphones have a mic which allows you to take calls when you are using the headphones.
Apart from this, the headphones use 4.1 Bluetooth that assures you a reliable connection without any distortion in the sound. From the price perspective, they are quite affordable as the price of these headphones is around Rs 200. The bass is strong and the crystal clear sound feels very crisp which enhances the user experience while they are taking calls or while they are listening to music. The number of devices that this can be connected to adds to the utility.
- Comes with 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- Has buttons to change volume, tracks and play or pause the music
- Comes with Bluetooth 4.1 and magnetic design to hold them in one place.
- Can be used for taking calls or for listening to music.
- Has a good sound quality.
6. CROGIE Compatible in-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Music Earphone
Now this is a combo pack in our list and these are not just Bluetooth headphones but they are also the headsets that can be used separately. So, it really depends on the social setting and your requirements that which device would you like to use. You can easily carry both of them together as the brand offers a zipper case with this combo pack.
Getting into more details, these headphones come with Bluetooth 4.1 technology which offers a distortion-less clear and crisp sound to the user. The battery backup of 4 hours is certainly enough for daily use during travelling. You can use the two devices interchangeably which would give you a better backup time as well. Overall, we would recommend this to people who are looking for something compact without any compromise on the quality.
- This is a set of Bluetooth headphones and Bluetooth headset
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- Has a battery life of 4 hours on a single charge. It takes 2 hours to fully charge the device
- The brand also offers a storage case with these headphones which is yet another add-on.
- Offers a 3D sound experience which is certainly an add-on when you talk about these devices from Crogie
7. Sami® A10 Wireless Bluetooth Neckband Earphones Headset
Moving on to the next product on our list, we have one from Sami. This one is another Bluetooth headphone that you will find Under Rs 500. It certainly excels when it comes to the features of these headphones. The one thing that sets this apart from other headphones is the fact that these headphones have a button to switch the device. It should be noted that the device supports 2 connection at once.
Apart from the details listed above, you will be happy to know that these headphones have good noise cancellation. They can be connected to all the iOS device and Android device. The added functionality here is the battery indicator that is compatible with iOS device. The talk-time duration is also good which saves you from frequent charges or from the frustration of travelling without music.
- Comes with tactile recognition which means that you can press just 1 button to switch the device that these headphones are connected to.
- Can be used with iOS and Android Phones.
- Features noise cancellation, noise isolation and also has a foldable design.
- Has a playback time of 5 to 7 hours and the charging time is just 2 hours
- Comes with 3 months warranty.
8. Lowfe Wireless Bluetooth Headphone Magnet Earphone
If you are looking for headphones for use during a workout or for the use during activities that lead to sweat, then you must check out this model from Lowfe. These features a simple design but the best part of these headphones is that they can be used in the gym without any trouble. The design would not only stop the exterior noise but since it is sweat-proof, you will not face any issues with long term usage either.
Apart from this, the design has a good grip so they would not fall off from ears even when you move a lot. The utility keys make it really easy to use and the smart chip embedded in the design ensures that there is no loss of sound. The magnetic feature also helps you in storage of the headphones as this stops them from getting tangled.
- The brand offers a 1 year warranty on these headphones.
- Comes with Bluetooth 4.1 and a smart chip to ensure lossless sound.
- Has a stereo sound output and it also supports 2 device connection at once.
- Ideal for use during the workout as the design is sweat-proof
- Comes with passive noise cancellation which works well.
9. RunSale Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphone
Talking about this product on our list, it is one of the most unique ones in terms of design. It features a DS2 wearing method which allows you to get the best possible grip along with high levels of passive noise cancellation. The buttons are very discrete as they are located on the headsets only. You can change the volume or track with buttons and you can also pause the music or answer the calls with help of these buttons.
The music playback time of 3 hours sounds quite reasonable and if we talk about the talk time then this is as much as 6 to 7 hours. Yes, all this is achieved on a single charge. The headphones are also splash-proof which makes them suitable for use during workout. You can pair up these headphones with iOS and Android devices.
- Comes with a led indicator for checking the status
- Comes with ear hook for the best possible grip.
- The buttons to change the volume and soundtracks are located on the headphone only.
- This has a music playtime of 3 hours and a talk time of 6 to 7 hours.
- Features a sweat-proof and splash-proof design.
10. Sun Flash Wireless Earbud Bluetooth Earphones
The last one on our list is from Sun Flash and this one features a reliable magnetic drive for the clear sound quality. The headphones are known to be compatible with most of the devices and in addition to this, the long battery life of 8 hours compliments the design by enhancing the utility factor of these headphones.
The shape is optimized to offer you the right grip in the ear so that they do not fall off from your ears after every few minutes. The charge time is around 1.5 hours which is again less when compared to many other headphones available in the market. Overall, this is a reliable product that can be purchased for less than Rs 500. You must check out the product page of this one to get more details and see the variations that this one is available in.
- Comes in two designs; sport headset and a neckband headset
- Has a long battery life of 8 hours.
- Features a sweat-proof design and also has passive noise cancellation.
- Compatible with Android and Apple devices
- Can be used to take calls as it has a built-in mic.
This is all about the Bluetooth earphones available in India. You can check them out and they are the best products for 2020. You can check out the essential features and pay attention to the sound quality, battery life and if the earphones have a mic or not. All these factors will help you in making the right choice while you are purchasing the headphones for yourself. For more information about a particular product, you can visit the product page and you will find all the details along with warranty information of that particular earphones.
You will also get the price information on the page listed. So, go ahead, check out the deals on these Bluetooth earphones and purchase one for yourself today.