If we ask you what you really do when you travel or when you are bored then most of you will say that you love to listen to music. This is true and this has become even more common because of cheap data packs and availability of media content on YouTube. One of the basic requirements for the best listening experience to music is Headphones and they can really make or spoil your experience. Talking about the headphones, you can choose Bluetooth headphones as well and they can help you in getting the required freedom.
Today, most of the Bluetooth headphone has good battery life and the good part is that some of these headphones can also be used in wired mode. The cost of the headphones has gone down drastically and today you can easily find headphones in less than Rs 1000. This is true and you would not have to compromise on build quality at all. If you are looking for a good pair of best Bluetooth headphones then get ready because we are going to help you in choosing these Bluetooth headphones in 2020.
In this article, we have listed some of the best headphone in india under 1000 in 2020. All of the best wireless headphones are priced under 1000. While you check out the list, do not forget to check out the product page of these headphones because you will be able to find the exact price of the headphones on these pages. You will also be able to order the headphones using the link that we have shared with you. So, go ahead and check out the best headphones over the ear under 1000 in 2020 for you. Here are more details about the best Bluetooth headphones in india –
Best Wireless Headphones Under 1000 INR
Below are the top 10 Bluetooth headphones that are available in India and you can purchase them for less than Rs 1000.
1. iBall Decibel Bluetooth 5.0 Headphone
The first one on our list is Bluetooth headphones from iBall and these are over the ear headphones. The first thing that you will notice about the headphones is that this is a completely black edition which looks really stunning. Talking about the specifications, the first thing that we would like to tell you that this is the 5th version of the headphones and hence it had been through several iterations of improvements. The headphones are loaded with AC 6925F chipset and that offers a very clear hd sound quality along with thumping bass. The headphones also have built-in FM receiver so you can listen to songs even when you do not have a phone around yourself.
Apart from all the details listed above, you would be delighted to know that the buttons to control the headphones are on the headsets as well. This includes the button to pause the music, to change the tracks and other such control. Another good feature is that you can also use the SD card in these headphones. You will also be able to invoke your special assistant with the help of these headphones without having to reach out for your phone. The headband is also very comfortable and the ear cups provides you with comfort that is really required while using the headphones for a long time. Lastly, the headphones also have an in-built mic to help you in taking the calls.
- 1 year warranty from the brand.
- A choice of 4 colours which includes black, black & silver, black & gold and black, white & silver.
- The headphones are collapsible which makes it easy for you to store the headphones.
2. Leaf Bass Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
On number 2 of best bt headphones under 1000, we have Leaf Bass headphones on our list and they come with some serious sound quality. They are also over the hear headphones and they also look really amazing. The sound quality is crisp and the bass is also very deep. The headphones can be recharged using any wall socket or even a power bank. Once fully charged, the headphones can play music for 10 hours. The icing on the cake is that the headphones have a fast charging which ensures that you do not have to wait for the headphones to fully charge. These headphones have an in-built mic as well to help you in taking the calls and overall, the headphones are sports friendly. You can use them while running or you can also use them while you are in the gym.
In terms of cushion, the headphones have leather cushion and headband which makes it very comfortable for use. The headphones have built-in mic, aux port, micro USB charging port, LED indicator as well. The headphones are also adjustable headband which can help you in getting the fit right. There are buttons embedded on the headphones which can be used to power on the headphones, pause or plan the button, increase or decrease the volume, change the soundtrack. Apart from this, you can check out the points below
- The Bluetooth with headphones have really good sound quality as it has an impedance of 32 Ohm and it has a sensitivity range of 109 +/- 2 dB.
- The headphones have a battery life of 10 hours on a single charge and there is also a quick charge system.
- The headphones come with 1 year warranty and they can be used in wired or wireless modes.
3. iBall Pulse BT4 Wireless Headset with Mic
This is the second headphones from iBall on our list of best wireless headphones under 1000 and they are also high quality Bluetooth headsets from these brands. Just like others mentioned on our list, these headphones also have an over the ear headphone design and they are available in black colour. On the headphones, you will also find the buttons to change track, pause and play music and then there is a small charging port to juice up your headphones for continuous music. The stereo headsets also have a mic inbuilt which not just enables you to record sounds and take calls but this also helps you in invoking virtual assistant. Comfort is really important when it comes to headphones and when talking about these headphones, they feature soft ear cushion which can help you in comfortable usage of headphones.
The headphones are compatible with almost every phone and operating system. In terms of the standby time, these headphones have 200 hours of standby team and 9 hours of playback time as well. You can set among one of the multiple Bluetooth profiles while using these headphones which includes HSP, A2DP, HFP and even AVRCP. You can certainly choose these headphones without any doubt and you can be assured about the fact that you are buying nothing but the best.
- 1 year warranty from the brand which covers almost everything.
- The headphones are available in black colour and they are available with adjustable headsets. Overall, these headphones are really comfortable to use for long hours.
- There are buttons on the headphones to control the volume and the tracks. This is coupled with long battery life as well.
4. Intex Roaming Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
If you are looking for a pair of headphones that are very affordable and yet deliver a high audio quality then you can check out these headphones from Intex. The first thing that you must know before moving ahead is that these headphones don’t work on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi but they are only made to work with Radio Frequency. The headphones have a high sensitivity and they can easily be charged with a normal USB power adapter or with the help of the power bank. These headphones also have good backup in terms of the playback time. This model also has high resistance which ensures that they do not have any interference or noise. There is good bass and the audio quality is good. The range of these headphones is around 8 meters.
The headphones can only be connected using wireless and hence you will be able to use these headphones only for listening to FM. The headphones have a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz which makes them good in terms of specifications and over the ear design ensures that you have good passive noise cancelling. The headphones are also lightweight as they weigh just 481 grams and they also have an integrated volume controller. There is an audio-out option in these headphones which can help you in using them with PC, MP3, VCD, DVD etc. Some other details of the headphones are listed below.
- It has a balanced output and the sound is also crisp.It also has a frequency range of 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz.
- The headphones can be used to listen to FM stations. There is also an audio out connection which can be used
- The brand offers a 1 year warranty on the headphones
5. Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless BT Headphone
Moving on to the best wireless headphones under 1000 at number 5, we have a model from Zebronics. These are also over the ear headphones and they are available in 4 different colours. You get the option to choose between Black, Red, Blue and Orange. The black one looks the best but moving ahead with the features, these headphones have built-FM, aux and they also support micro SD card support for the users. These headphones look really stylish and they are also comfortable to use. There are buttons on the headphones which can be used to pause the music, change the track, and alter the volume levels, on/off button as well. This ensures that you would not have to take out your phone for such petty things. The playback time is one of the most important things while you are choosing wireless headphones. The good thing is that these headphones have a playback time of 9 hours. Once you are out of battery life, you can use them in wired mode as well. The headphones have high build quality ear cups which are comfortable and they are also very versatile. You get 1 year warranty on these headphones which ensure that they are covered in case of any manufacturing defect.
- The versatility which is because of the fact that these headphones support Bluetooth playback, Micro SD Card and even 3.5mm aux input. You get an option to play music via multiple modes.
- The headphones have 40 mm drivers which have a frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- The charging time of these headphones is 2.5 hours and they have a playback time of 9 hours along with a standby time of 200 hours.
6. SH-12 wireless/ Bluetooth Headphone
Another best wireless headphones under 1000 that is available in our list is from SH-12 and they are available at a very affordable price. These headphones do not just support Bluetooth but they also support inputs from SD Card and FM radio. There are buttons available on the headphones which can be used for turning on the headphones and there are buttons for changing the track or changing the volume as well. The sound quality is good and it has a high fidelity as well. The bass effect is clear and loud as well. These headphones also have support for different sound effects. Compatibility can be challenge for some of the headphones but in case of these headphones, the compatibility is not at all an issue. They can be connected to Android Device and they can also be connected to iOS device.
As you might have seen, these headphones are over the head headphones and the headband can also be adjusted easily. They are tight and comfortable so you do not have to worry about the headphones falling off during a workout. The fact that these headphones support different types of input is really amazing as it enhances the usability factor for the headphones. You do not have to be dependent on your phone for playing the music. You can do it using the SD Card or you can even listen to FM music. There are some of the features that we have summarized in points
- The headphones have HiFi extra Bass and they also have a crisp sound quality.
- The head beam is also adjustable and it features multiple angle folds for the user.
- The easy-access button makes it really easy to use the headphones and the soft ear cups enhance the comfort.
7. Morlivala SH12 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
Moving on to number 7, we have headphones from Morlivala and these ones are also affordable when it comes to price tag. They are available in four colours which include white, black, Blue and Pink. In addition to this, the headphones can be connected to Bluetooth as well as AUX Cable. There are buttons controls on the headphones which can be used for the usual controls like changing the track, turning on the power, changing the volume and other such options. The headphones are comfortable to use and they are easy to store as they can be folded and the joints are also made of high build quality material which doesn’t go with time or with extensive usage.
As we had been saying, the sound is the most important aspect of any headphones and these headphones don’t disappoint you in terms of the sound effects. They have a clear bass effect they have a very crisp sound as well. The headphones can be used with phone by connecting them to Bluetooth and they can also be used with SD card. You can also go ahead and listen to FM radio on these headphones and if you run out of battery life, then you can connect the 3.5 mm aux cable to the headphones which will enable you to use the headphones without battery. Overall, these headphones have good build quality and they are also affordable. You can check out the summary of the important points below
- The headphones support Bluetooth connectivity, FM Radio, SD Connectivity and Aux Connectivity.
- The headphones have good battery life and they can also be charged easily. You can use them in wired mode if they are out of battery.
- These are available in 4 colours and they are compatible with almost every device.
8. Digitek DBH 005 Bluetooth Headphone
When it comes to Bluetooth headphones, you must always choose a reliable brand that has a good reputation in the market. Digitek is yet another brand which has a good reputation in the market. These headphones with Bluetooth have a rechargeable battery along with a mic. The headband is made of good build quality material and they are also adjustable which makes them your perfect partner while you are jogging or while you are shredding at the gym. The Bluetooth range is of 10 meters and there are multiple inputs supported which have Aux-in, and SD card support as well. The battery life can be quickly charged because of the quick charge function and on a single charge, you get a playback time of 8 hours to 9 hours.
Talking about the sound quality of the headphones, the sound quality is good. You do not experience any disturbance or static while listening to music and at the same time, the music is also loud and clear. The bass is deep which gives you the right experience and the right feel. In terms of comfort, the headphones are very comfortable to wear which is mainly because of the cushion on the headphones. The cushion is also durable and the headband is also padded quite well for you. Overall, this is a reliable product from Digitek
- The headphones have multiple inputs which include the regular Bluetooth connectivity and SD card support.
- The battery can be charged in about 2 hours and once the battery is fully charged, it delivers a playback time of 8 to 9 hours. So the battery life is good.
- The material used is very durable and the brand also offers a warranty of 1 year on these headphones.
- It has noise cancellation and sweat proof technology.
- There is very little to nill sound leakage.
9. UBON Ghp-1270 Champ on Ear Headphone
We also have a Bluetooth headphone from UBON and they are available in white colour. In terms of the looks, the headphones look great but what about the sound quality and the features? Well, let us explore more about the quality of sound and the features of this headphone for bluetooth now. The first thing that you will notice about these headphones is that they are over the ear headphones and you will also notice a nice and comfortable cushioning. Yes, they have a good cushioning to make long hour usage comfortable. The headband is also made of good quality material and it doesn’t prick you while you are using the headphones. Getting into details of the sound quality, the headphones have a crisp sound quality and the bass quality is also quite good. There is a good amount of thumping while you are listening to music. The frequency band is large which means that you would not have to worry about missing out on the HD sound quality and the good amount of impedance ensures that you do not experience any sort of noise or distortion.
There are buttons on the headphones that can help you in controlling the volume as well as the music. Apart from this, there is also an option for Aux input which enables you to hear music when there is no juice left in the battery. The headband is adjustable and the headphones can be folded when they are not in use. Apart from this, there are other things that are listed below.
- These headphones support almost every Android and iOS device. They also have support for Aux and Bluetooth inputs.
- The quality of sound is good with a deep bass which is really necessary.
- The headphone has an adjustable headband and the cushioning on the headphones is also good.
- Additionally, it has very less sound leakage. So, you can use these in offices.
10. boat Super Bass Rockerz 400 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
With this, we have reached the last listing and this one is from the boat. The boat is considered to be one of the best brands in terms of headphones and the good part is that we have headphones from this brand in our list and they fall in your budget. They have buttons on the headphone which can control the volume and music. Apart from this, there are slots for charging input and aux input as well. The headband is also adjustable and they can be folded easily which makes it easy to store them. This fact ensures that the headphones done get damaged while you are travelling with them.
It should be noted that the new headphones are quite expensive and hence these are the renewed versions of boat headphones. So if you do not understand the concept, then these are the products that have been returned by other customers with no signs of wear and tear. The Amazon checks such products and restores them to original condition. This is the reason why amazon provides 6 months warranty on these products and that is enough to safeguard your interest if you choose to purchase these headphones from the boat.
- They feature a 40 mm drive which provides with ultimate quality of sound and super bass output. There is actually HD clarity in the sound.
- Amazon offers 6 month warranty on these headphones which sounds legit to us.
- The headphones have a good battery life and backup and they are available in red/black colour which looks quite attractive.
Bluetooth Headphones Frequently Asked Questions
1. Few of my friends have mentioned that it is not easy to pair Bluetooth headsets that comes at a price less than INR 1000/-
No, this is not true. Some products might come with inferior Bluetooth version, which makes it complicated to pair. On the other hand, if you purchase a Bluetooth Headphones from a reputed brand, then we guarantee that you would face no pairing issues. However, you must know how to pair a Bluetooth device.
2. Is it true that Bluetooth headsets could result in health issues, especially cancer?
No, there are rumours and unproven theories that suggest that using Bluetooth device could result in cancer. As of today, no proof concludes that using Bluetooth devices could cause cancer.
3. Bluetooth headphones that come at a price range below INR 1000 is good?
Yes, when it comes to Bluetooth headphones, an essential thing that you should consider is the brand. The quality of the Bluetooth headphone depends entirely on the brand. If you purchase a Bluetooth Headset from a reputed brand, then the build quality is guaranteed.
4. My Bluetooth headphones are having static whenever I use it?
The static interference in your Bluetooth headphones could be as a result of some interference from other devices. Remember, Bluetooth technology is not perfect; it is susceptible to interference. If you find an issue, then
- we recommend that you scout your surrounding and switch off all the unused Bluetooth devices.
- If the problem persists, try resetting your Bluetooth headphone
- If you cannot still get rid of the issue, then unpair the device, wait for some time, and then pair the device again after 5 to 10 minutes
- If the process, as mentioned above, does not work, then, try reducing the distance between your device and smartphone.
5. My Boat super bass rockerz 400 Bluetooth headphone keeps getting disconnected from my smartphone, how to solve this issue?
This is an issue that could happen with any Bluetooth headphone, it could be due to several reasons and here is how to solve it.
- The distance between your Bluetooth device and smartphone is too much; the connection could be disrupted. To solve the issue, bring the device back to the range.
- Too much paired Bluetooth device on your smartphone. If so, remove the unwanted paired device and turn off all unused Bluetooth devices.
- Most commonly, Bluetooth devices get disconnected from the smartphone due to some software or pairing issue; you could unpair the device and pair it again to solve the problem.
- A Bluetooth headphone could be disconnected due to lack of battery charge, recharge the device and try connecting back.
6. I haven’t heard of the brand names Ubon, SH-12, Morlivala, and Leaf, are they any good?
Our expert team reviews all the Bluetooth headphones listed above; the brand name might not be well-known, as far as we know, the quality of each product is good.
We have listed some of the best headphones in the market in 2020. All of them can be connected to your phone or other device using Bluetooth. We understand that each one of us may have a different preference. In such a case, we have listed in the ear, on the ear and over the ear headphones in the list. We have covered a large variety of products after carefully reviewing them with our experts.
Do not forget to check out some of the important details while purchasing the Bluetooth headphones. If you are not sure what to consider then need to understand that you need to check the HD sound quality, battery life, brand, price point and warranty available on the headphones.With all these factors in mind, you will be able to choose headphones that will satisfy your requirements.
So, go ahead, check out the headphones and visit the link that we shared with you. You will surely be able to order one such nice Bluetooth headphone for yourself. Do not forget to share the details with your friends and they will also be able to buy one amazing wireless headphones under 1000
Table of Contents
- Best Wireless Headphones Under 1000 INR
- 1. iBall Decibel Bluetooth 5.0 Headphone
- 2. Leaf Bass Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Buy From Amazon
- 3. iBall Pulse BT4 Wireless Headset with Mic
- 4. Intex Roaming Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- 5. Zebronics Zeb-Thunder Wireless BT Headphone
- 6. SH-12 wireless/ Bluetooth Headphone
- 7. Morlivala SH12 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
- 8. Digitek DBH 005 Bluetooth Headphone
- 9. UBON Ghp-1270 Champ on Ear Headphone
- 10. boat Super Bass Rockerz 400 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- Bluetooth Headphones Frequently Asked Questions